A map of the areas of the sky from which HELP is compiling data. Each white boundary region is an individual field which contains Herschel Space Observatory imaging. Further data at other wavelengths also exists in these fields. The background colour map shows the dust density of our own Milky Way.
List of Surveys included in HELP
- HerMES: Herschel Multi-tiered Extragalactic Survey.
- COSMOS: COSMOlogical evolution Survey
- H-ATLAS :Herschel Astrophysics Terahertz Large Area Survey
- LOFAR: LOw-Frequency Array for Radio astronomy
- VISTA: Visible and Infrared Survey Telescope for Astronomy
- VIDEO (VISTA Deep Extragalactic Observations)